Torque wrenches and other tools that utilize rotational dynamics for job execution are used for torque absorption, enabling workers to operate them without exerting much effort. They are very adaptable in their use. Exello India, to provide consumers with a better choice, offers a wide range of CROMWELL Tools, NORBAR Torque Tools, ELPRESS Crimping Tools, PACE Non Spark Tools, PACE Stainless Steel Tools, Cable Cutters, Measuring Instruments, and other products whose peerless build quality, unrivaled performance, and efficiency elude those offered by our competitors.
Our firm was founded in 1994. Since then, we have increased our efforts and ambition to bring out the most creative and trustworthy variety of industrial tools on par with others on the market in terms of characteristics. We have secured our standing as a renowned Manufacturer, Supplier, and Importer of several items, thanks to the tireless work of our mentors at the helm of our firm.
We are some of leading partners of the worldwide industry. Some of them are listed below:
- Elpress is a Sweden based company that supplies us their Hydrualic Crimping Tools and Systems
- Cromwell is an UK based firm that has supplied us 19,000+ Products for industrial supply
- ITL is a UK/USA based company that offers Insulated Hand Tools of 1000+ Volts safe for live line working
- Norbar is also a UK situated company that supplies us their Torque Wrenches, Torque Multipliers and Torque Screwdrivers
- Armour is an ITALY based firm that provides us with their Tools Cases & Bags
- Swiss Tools is a Switzerland based company that offers Screw Drivers and Allen Wrenches
- Power Team is a USA based firm that manufactures and supplies Hydraulic Jacks and Systems
- Last but not the least, Kobe is a Japan / U.K based business that offers highest quality Pneumatic Tools
We started the business in 1994 with the conviction that a long-haul business house could be built on the foundation of fair practices and honesty. Today, we have hundreds of delighted customers and have never had a Material Rejected or Purchase Order. Thousands of satisfied customers are our goal in the future. We have something to prove, and we firmly believe possible.
- Understanding technical issues and delivering solutions is one of our strengths.
- Our ethics are Honesty, Sincerity, and Integrity, with the addition of Responsibility.
- The Faith and Patience of our suppliers are our support.
- Our People Are Our Backbone.
- Our Customers are our pride.